Celotti workforce is seeking a Machinist for a busy workshop based on Brisbane Northside. The role will suit a Trade Qualified person that has experience with Machining and Turning, and CNC experience would be highly regarded.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Solid Experience with Machining and Turning
- CNC Experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and relevant information
- Sound knowledge of trade quality requirements
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.