About the Role
CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking a People and Capability Manager to join our client’s entity, based in Darwin. You will provide leadership and strategic direction in the development and implementation of contemporary Human Resource, Employee Relations and Learning and Development frameworks that are aligned to the vision, values and strategic objectives of Territory Generation.
In this leadership role you will be accountable for ensuring Focus, Integrity, Respect, Safety and Teamwork in line with our client’s vision.
Key Accountabilities include
- Providing high level strategic advice to the Executive Leadership Team on a full range of human resource management principles, learning and development and employee relations matters, including the interpretation of employment legislation, Enterprise Agreement application, industrial dispute management, grievances, change management, performance management, remuneration, competency based training, organisational development, retention and succession planning strategies.
- Providing high level leadership of strategic human resource management functions with a key focus on change management, employee relations and learning and development and champion the provision of customer focused services to the Corporation's operations and business support units.
- Managing the planning, development and delivery of strategic human resources including engagement, employee relations and learning and development initiatives designed to improve organisational capability, performance, and culture.
- Developing and implementing change management strategies that assist in building organisational capability and driving a commercially focused values-based culture whilst supporting the ongoing health and wellbeing of the workforce.
- Lead the development of Territory Generation’s Workforce Management Plan, Succession Plan and other strategies to ensure the organisational HR systems, structures and resource budgets are managed in line with the Statement of Corporate Intent. Lead and develop the People & Capability Team including operational human resources and learning and development teams, policy and procedure management and related workforce engagement plans. Carrying out duties in accordance with Territory Generation's policy and procedures and Code of Conduct.
- Relevant tertiary and/or post graduate qualifications preferred.
- Understanding of the business and regulatory environment in which a Government Owned Corporation operates.
- Understanding of commercial organisations and high-performance culture. Demonstrated ability to provide high level strategic and operational advice to executive management on a full range of human resource, employee relations and learning and development related matters.
- Proven senior management level leadership skills with the ability to obtain wide support and commitment from a range of staff toward the achievement of the Corporation's goals and stated outcomes.
- High level ability to lead the development and implementation of innovative human resource, employee relations and learning and development strategies and associated programs, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the design and implementation of cultural change initiatives in a heavy industrial environment.
- High level strategic, conceptual, analytical, and collaborative skills including the ability to interpret, manage and influence the commercial, political, and organisational environment.
- Proven ability to communicate, interact and negotiate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prepare and present concepts, positions, or factual analysis in a clear and accurate manner.
- Extensive knowledge of strategic human resource, employee relations and learning and development management principles and practices in the context of organisational development and change, including action learning, organisational behaviour, and group dynamics principles.
- Ability to understand, analyse and interpret policies, legislation, business plans and financial reports.
- Ability to carry out duties in accordance with Territory Generation's safety, environmental and quality policies and corporate values and strategies.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.