CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking a Manager People and Safety to join our client’s entity, based in Darwin. This position will include the involvement of leadership and strategic direction in the development and implementation of contemporary Human Resources and Safety framework that are aligned to the vision, value and strategic objectives of our client.
In this leadership role you would be accountable for Focus, Integrity, Respect, Safety and Teamwork in line with our client’s vision. Responsible for building, communicating and achieving this vision.
Key Accountabilities include
- Providing high level strategic advice to the Executive Leadership Team on a full range of human resources and safety related matters, including the interpretation of relevant statute, agreements, policies and procedures and the associated change management processes required for their implementation.
- Providing high level leadership and management of the human resource and corporate safety functions and champion the provision of customer focused services to the Corporations operations and business support units.
- Managing the development and delivery of strategic human resource and safety initiatives designed to improve business outcomes, performance and culture across the entity.
- Developing and implementing change management strategies that support the ongoing health and well being of the workforce, builds organisational capability and drives a commercially focused value-based culture.
- Developing and implementing behavioural based safety and cultural change programs across the entity.
- Leading the development and implementation of human resource and safety related workforce communicate plans.
- Carrying out duties in accordance with the entity policies, procedures and Code of Conduct.
- Relevant tertiary and/or post graduate qualifications.
- Understanding of the business and regulatory environment in which a Government Owned Corporation operates.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.