Our client is currently seeking Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitters to join their water treatment plant project located Northside Brisbane QLD. You will need to be a trade qualified fitter with previous fixed plant, flange, heavy spooling, valves and pump experience.
The position will be commencing immediately, you will be working Monday - Friday - 6.00am - 6.00pm.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Australian recognised Trade Qualification
- Construction Induction
- Demonstrated experience in valves and pumps, alignments
- Demonstrated experience in flange management
- Demonstrated experience in heavy spooling
- Confined Space current within 2 years
- Work at Heights current within 2 year
- Reliable and hard working
- Physically fit and strong work ethic
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402 044 103.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.