Our client is currently seeking Mechanical Technicians for a shutdown at Port Campbell 300kms South of Melbourne.
- Travel to Port Campbell from Melbourne, Monday, 11th Feb. Transport supplied if required.
- Shutdown 12th to 15th Feb (12-hour days)
- Travel back to Melbourne Sat 16th Feb
- Shutdown Maintenance of a Gas Plant Well Control System Hydraulic Power Unit including Mechanical works - Tubing / modification, component replacement, re-sealing and testing / commissioning
- Relevant trade qualification (mechanical engineering, heavy diesel mechanic, plant mechanic)
- Current MSIC desirable
- Strong experience in Oil & Gas and/or Mining industry
- Able to manage multiple work demands and work within tight deadlines
- Proven communication skills, both internally and externally (Clients, 3rd party subcontractors)
- Strong team player, with a flexible and positive attitude
- Trade Qualification
- Confined Space
- Working at Heights
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.