CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking Trades Assistants with extensive mechanical experience for work in the Perth Airport region.
The successful candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Trades Assistant (Mechanical) min 5 yrs experience.
- Previous fix plant experience an advantage
- High Risk Licence LF required
- Current Working at Heights highly desirable
- High Risk Licence EWP, DG, RB highly desirable
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card).
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic.
- Own transport/Drivers Licence
- Wages paid weekly
- Penalties for overtime
- Ongoing support from the CELOTTI WORKFORCE offices
- Ongoing work, 7am - 3pm Monday to Friday
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.