All flights and accommodation are covered out of Perth.
Machines to fill:
- Excavators (30T to 1250T)
- 992 Loaders (as well as smaller ones)
- D9 and D10 dozers
- 14H Graders with Topcon GPS
- 40T Artic Moxies
- Hold a valid Western Australian driver's licence
- Have the ability to pass all pre-employment medical requirements, including drug/alcohol screens
- Be able to provide a minimum of two contactable referees, relevant to your experience.
- Able to obtain a Police Clearance
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.