CELOTTI Workforce are currently seeking multiple civil operators for work starting IMMEDIATELY on Groote Eylandt. This is a 2x1 roster doing civil work on Groote Eylandt. The flights will be out of Cairns, Darwin and potentially Brisbane.
Positions to fill:
- Grader (GPS experience essential) 14M, 16M/H
- Dozer (GPS experience essential) D9, D10, D11
- Scrapers 657G
- Excavators (GPS experience essential)
- Moxy / Water Cart
- Road Train (MC Licence)
- Diesel Fitter (see other job ad)
- White Card
- RII Ticket essential
- MC Drivers Licence for Road Train
- Able to pass pre employment medical
- Great rates from $38+ (machine dependent)
- Ongoing support from Celotti offices
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start
- Ongoing, long term work and future projects
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0499 010 743.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.