In this role you will be working directly for the National Operations Manager and providing administrative support to his functions. The role is a Dual role 80% National Transport Coordinator and 20% is PA to the Director of the business.
This is a Monday to Friday position and will provide variety in your working week.
- Liaising with clients & team members on behalf of the Director and National Operations Manager and being alert and responsive to client enquiries;
- Pro-actively assisting in the preparation of presentations, proposals, reports and agendas;
- Acting as point of contact for your direct reports including prioritising and editing correspondence and ensuring matters arising are dealt with promptly and efficiently;
- Drafting correspondences, preparing client documentation and providing general administrative support across the team;
- Answer phone and e-mail requests from clients to resolve any issue affecting the timely service to clients;
- Provide back up for all other coordinators during periods of high work volume or absences.
- 3 years experience in a similar coordinator / PA role';
- User experience of CMS/CMR and ability to interpret reports;
- Studies in a related discipline (i.e. Business degree, Customer Service, etc…);
- Understanding of logistics systems and transport operations, systems and practices.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.