Our National industry leading Transport client is seeking an experienced and proven National WHS Manager to join their team. This Perth based role will be developing and establishing policies and procedures to continue building of a proactive safety and health culture within the business.
- Ensuring full understanding of all Chain of Responsibility legislative obligations
- Coordinate and undertake hazard identification, inspections, and risk assessments
- Develop action plans to address and mitigate key risks
- Develop and document safe work procedures
- Monitor compliance with workplace policies and procedures, including conducting workplace audits
- Investigate incidents
- Design and conduct safety training, including toolbox talks
- Design and maintain safety records, hazard and risk registers and the safety information system
- Compile, analyse and report on injury and illness statistics
- Formal qualifications in Health and Safety
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally gained within the Transport, Logistics or Mining industries
- Working knowledge of relevant Australian transport rules and regulations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.