The Australian market has a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value-added vegetables, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for our clients business. They are one of Australia's leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Night Shift Duty Manager to join their expanding salad-processing factory in Smeaton Grange, NSW. You will report directly into the Site Operations Manager and be the duty manager for the night shift managing both the production and logistics teams on site. The Night Shift Duty Manager will predominantly be working Tuesday to Saturday nights but this may change in line with production volumes.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivering daily site KPIs including safety, quality, OEE, waste
- Leading the production and logistics functions on night shift driving the site to achieve its targets.
- Mentoring and developing team members and delivering on succession planning
- Ensuring a quality focus amongst teams is upheld every day
- Driving continuous improvements in site processes and procedures
- Supporting the Site Operations Manager and assisting with all reasonable duties
- Management of site cleaning contractors
- Maintaining a strong focus on people safety in line with the Company’s zero harm program
- Relevant experience as a managing multiple teams of people in an FMCG environment, preferably within chilled foods but not essential
- Qualified in frontline management
- Demonstrated working knowledge of continuous improvement including six sigma, lean manufacturing, SMED, 5S, visual management, TPM
- Business acumen and KPI driven
- Proactive, leads and reinforces positive engagement
- High attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- Ability to build productive relationships with external and internal stakeholders and lead a team
- Qualification in lean manufacturing desirable
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.