Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be responsible for Parts support to their diverse range of customers as well as our Service Technicians.
- Spare Parts Interpretation
- Processing Spare Parts orders
- Prepare and follow up on quote request
- Manage customer enquiries efficiently for counter, phone and email request
- Assist with aspects of the warehouse when required
- Provide professional Customer Service to all our customers
- Achieve set KPI’s
- Previous Parts Interpretation experience in either the Construction or Transport industries
- Mechanical and/or technical knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- Current Forklift Licence
- Excellent time management
- Excellent phone and face to face Customer service skills
If you believe you're the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.