CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking a Payroll Officer in Toowoomba. The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing time attendance and payroll records. Collecting and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information. Management of payroll ticketing system and responding to payroll queries within agreed service level time frames.
Required skills & experience:
- Basic payroll experience with an understanding of the fundamentals of payroll preferred.
- Experience in a payroll operating system preferred.
- Strong computer skills and experience in Microsoft and Internet applications.
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment and prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Willingness to learn from feedback and experience.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and willingness to work additional hours to meet payroll deadlines and demand.
- As part of the recruitment process you will need to successfully complete an online Pre-employment Medical Assessment.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.