Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must have current Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical
- MR or HR Drivers Licence
- Strong peggy experience ideally on civil contracts
- Strong Civil background
- Reliability, commitment and a good work ethic
- 2x Work References
What we can offer you:
- Wages paid weekly
- Camp & meals provided
- DIDO opportunity - 4 hours travel paid each way
- Commencement the beginning of October
- Ongoing support from the CELOTTI WORKFORCE offices
- Opportunities on other projects at completion of works
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.