Our client is currently seeking experienced pipe layers to join their team on a civil roads project in Brisbane region with an immediate start. The position will be Monday - Friday doing 10 - 12 hour days.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualities:
Work experience and abilities that are required include but are not limited to:
- Civil Pipe Laying Experience (Sub-divisional, road, urban development)
- General Subdivisional Experience
- Previous Experience in a Drainage Crew
- Current White / Blue Card
- Driver’s License with own reliable transport
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Ability to work Monday - Saturday
- Strong Work Ethic
- Fit and able
- electrofusion/poly welding
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Ability to utilize pipe lasers and dumpy levels
- Ability to lay storm water lines and drainage/sewer main
- Current resume with 2 x work related references
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.