We are currently seeking a Plasterer to join our clients projects in Rockhampton Region.
- Town work is working Monday to Saturday 10.5hrs per day.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Trade qualified Carpenters or Plasterers with proven experience
- White / Blue Construction Card
- Own transport
- Good attitude
- Ability to work alone and in a team
What we can offer you
- Weekly wages
- Work on other projects on completion of assignment
- Support from the CELOTTI WORKFORCE offices
- Immediate start
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.