Celotti Workforce is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
About the Role:
Our client currently requires Trade Qualified Plumbers for various maintenance and construction projects on defence bases in Darwin and Katherine NT. A strong commitment to safety, confidence in your abilities and a drive to succeed will ensure success in this role.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Their own vehicle/Current driver's License
- Ability to pass a drug & alcohol screen
- OHS Construction White Card
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current NT Plumbing Licence or relevant industry/professional qualifications
- Previous experience on defence bases advantageous
If you believe you're the right person for this role, please click Apply Now below, or contact Nicole at CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0418 766 196
Celotti Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages female and Indigenous Australians to apply.