- Execute and manage the full range of Strategic Sourcing Processes.
- Support key business stakeholders in the delivery of their business strategy and the achievement of their operational goals through the delivery of commercially astute and efficient tactical sourcing strategies.
- Actively contribute to the Group Procurement culture of continuous improvement and service excellence.
- Manage assigned transactional procurement/sourcing events.
- Assist in the development and implement category strategies that are endorsed by the business and approved at the appropriate level.
- Driving value from the company's expenditure through collaboratively working with stakeholders and using evidenced-based decision making across General Goods and Services.
- End to end management of sourcing events from Requisition to Receipt.
- Assist in full tender management where required, commercial and contractual aspects, overall programming and ensure programs deliver against business objectives within the required period and achieve budget.
- Support in negotiations and lead negotiations where appropriate.
- Support the development and preparation for group-wide reporting including procurement Balanced scorecard and benefits realisation.
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of supplier economics and supply market options and opportunities.
- Develop effective relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of Strategic Procurement and Supply Chain objectives.
- Constantly look for opportunities to take costs out of the business.
- Build and maintain open and transparent relationships with senior business executives and key stakeholders.
- Ensure effective compliance with all procedures and governance frameworks.
- Ensure that all strategic procurement outputs have a defined and approved channel to market from a P2P perspective.
- Provide & manage system documentation approvals, procurement schedule, and ensure program conflict resolution is resolved.
- Ensure all procurement process outcomes are documented.
- Comply with Company Risk Management, Quality Assurance and Health, Safety, and Environment management systems, including statutory obligations.
- Consistently deliver excellent Risk and SHEQ results.
- Drives for zero harm and relentlessly pursue safety.
- Acts as a role model for a positive SHEQ culture in the workplace; encourage people managers and team leaders in his/her business unit to do the same.
The incumbent has the authority to:
- Take any reasonable steps to ensure that the conduct of procurement initiatives are carried out effectively, consistent with the responsibilities of the position, and subject to any limitations set by the Group Manager Procurement and/or Corporate Policies, Procedures and guidelines.
- Categories may include any spend component within the Company.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
The incumbent holds key working relationships with:
- All procurement staff.
- Finance Community Staff.
- Key business stakeholders in Sectors.
- Business Information Systems.
- Senior Managers as appropriate.
- Clients and Suppliers.
- Relevant tertiary Commerce and/or, Business qualifications.
- Previous RFP experience particularly with Ariba desired.
- Ability to apply Procurement methodology across multiple areas ie; Utilities, Professional Services, Labour, and IT.
- Advanced skills in Excel (Essential).
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in PowerPoint (Essential).
- Basic knowledge of Category Management, Contract Management, and SRM.
- Sound commercial acumen.
- Sound communication, analytical and problem-solving skills correlated with superior writing and presentation skills.
- A collaborative approach to teamwork.
- Listening and influencing ability with key stakeholders in a multi-site and industry environment.
- Administratively self-sufficient, including experience in using an SAP ERP system, CRM/SRM systems, data warehouse, e-procurement systems, and Microsoft office software.
- The role will be a mixture of office and home-based.
- Must be a permanent resident.
- Able to plan and organise workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact TRACKS Indigenous Services on 0410 880 702.
TRACKS Indigenous Services is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
TRACKS Indigenous Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.