Our client is seeking a Production Supervisor to join their South Brisbane manufacturing facility for an immediate start. Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor leads and coordinates the production teams to ensure all production activities are performed to the required operational and quality standards.
- Year 12 Certificate - Essential
- Minimum two year Frontline Management position
- Minimum one year working in cGMP manufacturing
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management/ Frontline Management.
- Knowledge of requirements of cGMP.
- Previous experience in implementing LEAN Manufacturing principles.
- Current knowledge of and commitment to, Risk Management and Equal Opportunity principles and practices.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.