The purpose of the Site Project Administrator role is to provide efficient and timely administrative support to the Project. Working closely with the Project and Construction Managers, this is a hands-on role encompassing all facets of project administration including purchasing, project reporting, liaison with head office, maintaining site based information as well as preparing & formatting documentation.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Admin support for the Site Procurement process incl. raising purchase orders
- Maintain PO status, reporting & completion
- Document preparation & formatting
- Maintaining document filing systems
- Assist with travel planning and booking requests
- Assist with maintaining the site manning tracker
- Assist with admin of site IT requirements
- Point of contact for site communications e.g. site office phone
- Assist with premobilisation and site induction requirements
- General project/site administrative tasks as required
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the below skills. Please ensure you address this selection criteria in your cover letter.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role (Oil and Gas Industry preferred)
- Exceptional computer literacy skills with an interest in IT systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS applications and pdf editing
- Purchasing experience (desirable)
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Organized, efficient and detail oriented
- Ability to handle, plan and prioritise multiple tasks and meet hard deadlines
- Exposure to project document control systems and processes (desirable)
- Friendly, easy going and hardworking demeanour – willing to get involved with tasks at all levels
- Ability to liaise and communicate with internal & external stakeholders
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.