CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking a junior PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR to join their administration team in Melbourne CBD. You will work for 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7.6 hours per day.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide office support to managers and employees
- Admin All-Rounder
- Update Tracker and Register
- Uploading and downloading documents
- Office and stationary management
- Booking rooms and calendar management
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite Package in particular Excel, Word & Outlook
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- High-level interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- High level administrative and organisational skills
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.