Celotti Workforce is currently seeking a Project Controls & Services Manager to provide services across complex projects.
The focus of the position is to provide project services and controls across the full scope of this large-scale complex project.
On a day to day basis the position will lead a small team that provides Procurement, Schedule, Cost control and Reporting support to the Area Managers, the Project Director and other members of the team.
The role will also involve close liaison with Seafarms corporate office for project cash flow management and reporting purposes.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
This position will manage a small team that provides the estimating, procurement, scheduling, cost control & management, cash flow management, and reporting for the project. It is a working role, not just a management role.
- Establish/update and maintain detailed project controls plans and procedures
- Establish/update and maintain the detailed project procurement systems, plans and procedures
- Establish, update and maintain fit for purpose project schedules
- Establish/update and maintain fit for purpose reporting for multiple audiences
- Establish/update and maintain fit for purpose procurement standard documents
- Establishing and maintaining baseline budgets and plans, reporting & communicating status on an ongoing basis to project teams, clients and other third parties.
- Actively review RFQ and Tender Enquiry Documents prior to issue ensuring the appropriate T&C’s, pricing schedules and commercial requirements are included
- Strong participation in all aspects of the Tender Process and contract formulation process
- Support Area Managers and field personnel in the administration of contracts
- Involvement in the development and maintenance of the project schedules at the total project level and work area levels
- Analyse bid award schedules against current project schedule and prepare reconciliations to include in the current forecast completion date
- Identify and promote opportunities to improve schedule performance
- Perform estimate to complete analysis for all project time elements taking into consideration contract progress, change orders and trends
- Review and analyse contractor progress for comparison to baseline schedule
- Participate in project meetings to provide project management with current schedule information and trend reports regarding potential impacts to baseline schedule
- Provide progress reporting information and briefing materials as required. Develop creative reporting tools to communicate project schedule status as required
- Implementing, monitoring and administering change control requirements including changes to project scope, budgets, contracts and schedule.
- Reviewing, allocating and tracking invoices and progress payments for the company its sub-consultants and other third parties;
- Capturing and monitoring data to ensure accurate and reliable plans, cost, schedule, contract, pricing and invoicing information are in place and accurately and promptly reported.
- Ad Hoc special assignments
- Liaise with Seafarms corporate financial team to ensure reconciliation of cost reports
- Supervising, training and developing other project control support staff.
- Other duties as directed
- Travel will be required from time to time
- The provision of timely and accurate information to Area Managers and the Project Director
- The provision of sufficient & timely support to the Area Managers and the Project Director to allow informed decision making as the project progresses
- The provision of timely and accurate reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organised and proactive individual ready to join a dynamic new team and expand their skill set in a new industry for the NT
- Based in Darwin or prepared to relocate to Darwin
- Personable, flexible, adaptable and a strong communicator
- Relevant territory qualification
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.