Our civil construction client who specialises in civil and industrial concrete packages is currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in similar field.
The position is to commence immediately on our clients Tindal project located in Katherine, NT. Our ideal candidate would be preferably based in Katherine, however accommodation can be provided for candidates outside of Katherine.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must have completed either a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil or Structural) or Construction Management
- Familiarity with concrete structures, formwork and the ability to read reinforcement plans.
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of construction software packages.
- Demonstrated high level of communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Demonstrated sound level of skill in Microsoft Office suite and the ability to readily learn other software programs.
- Demonstrated planning and organisational skills.
- A current Drivers Licence.
- Hold proven verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to develop and maintain relationships across diverse stakeholders
- Focus and commitment to a zero harm environment
- To successfully undertake a Police Check
- To provide verification of working rights with a Passport, Visa or Australian Birth Certificate.
- Undertake random drug and alcohol screening.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.