Celotti Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to play a major role in the delivery of various TMR projects across Qld.
This role requires an experienced engineer who has experience managing TMR projects in a remote setting. You will be working a two weeks on one week off roster and provided a vehicle to travel to site. This is an ongoing position and our client is looking for a candidate that fits with their business mode.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working on civil roads projects
- Stabilisation and/or pavements experience
- A good understanding of traffic management systems
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and communicate effectively with client representatives
- Ability to travel throughout Australia on short notice
- Strong contractual ability and commercial acumen
- Ability to make important on-site decisions
- An operational understanding of civil projects
If you believe you're the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.