**Point of Hire is Perth.
To be successful in this key role:
- Project and technical experience in the areas of earthworks, drainage, roads, non-process infrastructure etc.
- Ability to provide strong technical advice & coordinate with other site & project engineers to deliver on the design and specifications
- Oversee QAQC/quality reporting as well as assisting with cost and productivity reporting – ability to identify issues/risks that may occur
- Oversee site activities associated with the efficient use of plant, equipment and materials
- Work closely with the on-site supervisors to ensure prioritisation and productivity of their crews
- Possess recognised Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and focused team environment
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.