An exciting opportunity exists with our clients operations in Darwin, NT. In this role you will be working on projects of varying scales and liaising direct with clients to provide engineering support.
Your role will cover all aspects from infrastructure design, regulatory approvals, contractor supervision, commissioning and facility optimisation.
- Engineering qualifications
- 3 to 5 years experience in the design and / or operation of water and / or wastewater infrastructure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time and priority management skills.
- Established track record in problem solving and innovative solutions.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.