This position will be accountable for the success of multiple projects ranging in value and complexity. The applicant will be expected to operate autonomously to achieve successful project completion, and client satisfaction. The successful applicant will be key to driving the success of the ACT business, and appropriately possess the relevant skill sets to operate and administer the project and a team of capable staff.
A proficient understanding of Project Management's core competencies of Strategic and Business Management, Leadership and Technical Project Management will be necessary for any suitable candidate. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving business growth by establishing and fostering valuable working relationships, executing projects beyond the expectations of our clients, and maintain strict control of scheduling, materials and labour costs.
A high level of experience in materials and labour forecasting will be a required for the preparation of monthly progress reports and claims. The candidate will also possess the necessary estimating skills to aid in the preparation of concise and accurate tenders, variations and project work in progress reports. Financial acumen is a must, and the ability to regularly report on all aspects of the project and its progress is required.
Our ideal Project Manager:
- Strives for continuous improvement in job knowledge through training, education and experience.
- Works within a planned process or work flow to complete complex objectives.
- Applies time management and prioritisation of competing demands.
- Applies a constructive approach to solving problems utilising technical knowledge and expertise with minimal supervision.
- Communicates with all stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes, including conflict resolution, relationship building and employee satisfaction activities.
- Strives to uphold safe work culture.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Diploma (min. req.) or Bachelor (pref.) of Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Fitter and Mechanic License
- Proficiency in a broad range of electrical solutions including engineering, design and complex automation
- Construction White Card and Drivers License
- Previous experience using an ERP (SimPRO preferred) for project costing, labour reporting and forecasting
- Experience in Water or Wastewater industries
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.