About the Role:
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable experience in civil construction in a senior leadership role such as a Senior Project Engineer or similar.
- Leadership in managing safety and communication within the project environment
- Ability to develop and lead a team and make key decisions within clear guidelines.
- Procurement and management of site based subcontractors and suppliers
- Planning experience including understanding development of method statements, schedules and review and updates during execution.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Previous accountability for budgeting, forecasting and cost management
- Diligence with record keeping.
- Strong computer skills.
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet business objectives in relation to work location and roster. Works are focused on the Surat Basin area.
- Formal qualification in civil and/or project management.
- Experience in estimation and commercial negotiations.
- Experience with mentoring and managing performance of site based team
- Previous experience in working within a highly controlled work environment such as CSG or major projects.
- Previous experience in working within a multi-disciplined project environment.
- Desire for new challenges and development of innovative solutions
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.