Our client is a Civil Engineering and Construction Company based in Darwin, Northern Territory.
For over three decades our client has continued to build an enviable reputation for reliability and service throughout the Northern Territory and in other areas of Australia.
Whilst our core business is Civil Construction and Engineering services, we also have Plumbing, Transport and Quarry divisions which also contribute to the Company's success.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced hand’s on Project Supervisor. Reporting to the Managing Director/Construction Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and leading our civil team to ensure the high quality and successful delivery of the project.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience as a Supervisor on civil construction/ earthworks projects in remote regions of Australia.
The successful candidate will have the following key skills as a minimum: engineering/civil construction or civil earthworks along with at least 5 years' experience working as a Project Supervisor on projects within Australia;
- Proven ability to supervise, delegate, train, lead and engage a team to deliver high quality results;
- Coordinate and plan work to a schedule including the use of GPS / Lasers in setting out;
- Knowledge and experience with GPS / Trimble systems desirable;
- Read and interpret designs and plans;
- Work closely with the Project team in order to ensure client specifications, internal procedures and compliance are adhered;
- Ensure the project is meeting program timelines and budgets, forward plan and ensure the project is correctly resourced during its life cycle;
- Ability to manage subcontractors;
- High regard and commitment to safety;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving, organisational and communication skills;
- Reporting on project status;
- A team player;
- Current drivers licence;
- Construction Induction Whitecard.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.
If you have the experience, qualifications and share a passion for civil engineering and construction then we invite you to apply without delay.
To apply for this opportunity please https://www.celotti.com.au/job-search or
call 0410 880 702 should you have any questions.