You will ideally come from a similar role within a quarrying/mining environment supervising teams working over a number of sites. You will have demonstrated experience supervising, training and coaching a multi discipline team.
The position will assist the Quarry Manager with management duties including performance development and management of operators, providing workflow and process direction, contractor and customer communications, site audits, general maintenance and upkeep of the quarry.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant quarry supervision accreditation such as Diploma in Extractive Industries or similar would be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility for nomination as Site Senior Executive (SSE) - appointed under the Mining and Quarrying Safety and Health Act 1999 in accordance with current requirements
- Heavy machinery tickets/licences
- Open C class drivers licence
- OH&S Construction White Card
- Demonstrated leadership and people supervision experience
- Working knowledge of Safety Management Systems
- Be reliable, motivated and be able to work under pressure and changing priorities
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402044103.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.