Receptionist | Darwin | NT
|Job Title:||Receptionist | Darwin | NT|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 09:02|
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for the our clients internal and external visitors, and provides a client focused professional reception service to all stakeholders. They are also responsible for providing administrative support across the business. In addition, the role is required to allocate and issue site access cards.
Duties and responsibilities:
• As first point of contact greet and welcome guests by providing a friendly and efficient reception service to a variety of visitors including members of the public, international visitors and stakeholders
• Provide assistance to all visitors and direct them accordingly to the appropriate person and/ or meeting room.
• Assistant contractors with any enquires regarding the Induction and Access cards, this includes printing Access Cards
• Ensure reception area and meeting rooms are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
• Manage the meeting room calendars and schedule meetings as required.
• Monitor and maintain office supplies and systems ensuring the timely replenishment of stock and maintenance of equipment.
• Undertake a variety of administrative duties as required including printing, scanning, collating of information, filing etc.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
• Relevant previous reception and administration experience
• Experience using various software packages including but not limited to MS Word, MS Excel, Records Manager, Tech1 and others as required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Motivated & self-driven individual
• Strong work ethic and enthusiastic team player
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.