CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking a receptionist in Sydney. The role is part time for 20 hours per week, 4 hour shift 5 days a week.
Our ideal candidate:
- Meet and greet visitors, contractors and suppliers
- Ensure office supplies deliveries are received and stored away in appropriate location.
- Issue visitors passes, ensure visitor management system is functioning correctly and used by visitors.
- Ensure visitors are signed in / out and access passes returned
- Manage main meeting room bookings
- Notify employee of visitors arrival
- Manage inbound and outbound mail, couriers.
- Answer phone calls and re-direct as required
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.