Our client is looking for an experienced Recruiter who will manage the end-to-end process from advertising and assessment/selection, through to placement and ongoing management of assignments.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Strong experience in recruiting for Mining industry with exposure in all administration task and payroll.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assessing applications, conducting interviews and shortlisting candidates.
- Coordinating on-boarding activities such as documentation, medicals and internal/client inductions.
- Candidate management - attending to phone and email enquiring from job seekers.
- Writing and placing job ads
- Data management - ensuring database is maintained at all times to allow for efficient filling of job orders.
- Consistently providing a high level of customer service that exceeds client and candidate expectations.
- Previous recruitment experience, ideally in a blue-collar/industrial or technical agency or department..
- Local knowledge of and network in the Darwin region.
- Ability to build rapport with people of various backgrounds and levels of seniority.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.