CELOTTI Workforce is seeking an experienced, candidate focused Recruitment Consultant with Construction, Mining & Trades experience.
What we can offer is permanent career opportunity, a flexible work environment, a competitive base salary, monthly bonuses and career progression.
This is a permanent (full time) role, Monday to Friday.
- Filling client job orders
- Sourcing sales leads through reference checks and candidate interactions
- Building and maintaining candidate relationships
- Recruitment and selection of casual employees
- Maintaining active candidate base for customers' needs
- Conduct site inductions and ensure seamless on-boarding of new casual employees
- Talent pooling
- Maintaining compliance as per company standards
- Strong Recruitment experience, with a sound understanding of managing job vacancies
- A high level of attention to detail and a genuine passion for managing service delivery
- Customer Service Skills - sound communication, confident and excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator, a Consultative approach, engaging, persuasive selling ability and strong written & communication skills
- Time Management Skills - the ability to adhere to deadlines and priorities accordingly with a disciplined, well-organised work ethic
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.