An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join our electrical suppliers head office located in Brisbane City.
You will be responsible for filling permanent positions, managing the process from advertising, selection, placement and ongoing management of candidates.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Will have some prior experience with blue-collar /industrial recruitment, excellent written and verbal communication skills, high level of attention to detail, ability to self-motivate and be able to perform the following key responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Writing and placing job ads.
- Assessing applications, conducting interviews and shortlisting candidates.
- Coordinating on-boarding activities such as documentation.
- Candidate management - attending to phone and email enquiring from job seekers.
- Consistently providing a high level of customer service that exceeds candidate expectations.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.