Our client is a leading construction company specialising in industrial, remote, commercial and residential projects in the Northern Territory.
We are currently seeking expression of interest for Trade Qualified Roof Plumbers & Carpenters to work on their upcoming projects located in Darwin and remote NT.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Trade Qualified - Roof Plumber and/or Roof Carpenter
- Working at Heights Ticket
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card)
- Must pass Pre-employment medical, Drug and Alcohol examination
- Must have relevant experience in all aspects of roofing.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit and strong work ethic
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.