Our client is currently seeking an experienced Rubber Liner/Belt Splicer for Workshop, Shut Down and Project work in Mt Isa, for an ongoing role. Accommodation provided with pay rate of $42/hour flat on offer.
Duties will include:
- Belt splice and undertake conveyor belt repairs
- Rubber line various surfaces and vessels inc. pulley lagging both in the workshop and in situ onsite
- Undertake belt / roller / conveyor system / conveyor maintenance, replacement and refurbishments – workshop and on site
- Undertake breakdown, shutdown and project work
- General workshop duties, including stock management, maintenance tasks, paperwork, etc (where applicable)
- Minimum two years' experience as a qualified belt technician and / or rubber liner
- Demonstrated knowledge of belt splicing and installations / rubber lining processes
- Sound conveyor and rubber product knowledge
- A strong work ethic and ability to follow instruction as well as work well as an individual or as part of team, especially when under pressure
- A responsible attitude, with a willingness to be held accountable
- A willingness to work overtime (weekends)
- A valid driver licence
- A current forklift licence will be looked upon favourably
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- 2 recent & relevant references
- Local Mt Isa resident, or able to travel/relocate to Mt Isa – Accommodation will be provided
The roster will be 60 hours per week, 10 hour shifts, pay rate is $42/hour flat, with accommodation provided.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.