Celotti Workforce is currently seeking experienced Labourers for Shut Down work in Western Down Region. You will be working on the Cameby Downs Coal Mine and preference will be given to local Western Downs candidates.
- You will be working 12 hrs per day.
- Accommodation available to out of area candidates
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11
- Working at Heights Certificate
- 2 recent & relevant references
- Motivated & self-driven individual
- Punctual, reliable, energetic and physically fit
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic team player
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact Vilisi on 0402 044 103
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.