This role is a 9-12 month labour hire / contract role and will suit an experienced Civil Safety Advisor looking keep their feet in the civil safety space. Our client is seeking a candidate that is ideally looking for 15-20 hours per week of which hours are flexible.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Cert IV in Occupational Health and Safety - Desirable
- Traffic Management experience, Level 2 or 3 or TMD;
- First Aid Certificate;
- Emergency Warden Certificate;
- Civil construction experience essential as well as their own transport and phone;
- Experience using Microsoft office
- Experienced with WorkCover, Rehabilitation;
- Capable of identifying and resolving problems and safety issues onsite;
- Experience dealing with the Regulator in the past would be great, but is not essential;
- Must be a team player;
- Would suit a semi-retired or retired safety advisor from the civil construction industry.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.