We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Safety & Compliance Manager to join our Territory owned construction client. Based out of their Darwin office you will report to the Company Director. You will oversee both town and remote projects working closely with your team of Site Safety Officers.
Your role will also include;
- Oversee operations of your Site Safety Officers in association with safety, health and environmental programs, HSE objectives/targets, compliance and other associated HSE tasks
- Ensure regulatory compliance for all sites
- Anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and environmental risks
- Supports the collection and reporting of site HSE KPIs for use at the site.
- Lead and support the Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems and the efforts to control risk and ensure continual improvement beyond compliance.
You’ll be an engaging Safety & Compliance professional with a focus on people, keen to quickly develop great relationships with your HSE team. As a member of the senior leadership team you will utilise your industrial HSE knowledge and collaborative and influencing skills to contribute to and drive the successful implementation of HSE strategies.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in HSE or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar role, having worked both in a corporate environment and on / with multiple construction sites
- HSE experience gained within the building & construction environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Be able to work autonomously and remotely from your team
- Experience creating reports for senior leadership review
- Flexibility for travel
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.