Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Scaffolder
- Must have ISI or have worked on a QLD oil and gas site in past 2years
- Current High Risk Licence SA or SI
- OHS Construction Induction Card
- Current Working at Heights ticket is essential
- Have a strong understanding of safety and PPE requirements in an industrial environment;
- Current Drivers Licence
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0488 771 990
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.