CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking Scraper Operators for FIFO work from Darwin and Cairns to Groote Eylandt. 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster. Long term ongoing work.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience operating a 657G
- Current driver's license and own reliable vehicle;
- Previous plant operating experience on a civil or mine site;
- Nationally accredited RII plant tickets (desired, not essential)
- Proven commitment to health and safety;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team;
- Personal drive and results orientated
- Pass National Police Clearance
- Pass pre-employment medical
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure, and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest caliber candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful, and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.