Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience installing, servicing, maintaining and repairing security systems
- Knowledge and practical skills of cabling
- Experience with 1 Concept 400/Integrity Security Systems
- Experience with Telcom Challenger Security Systems
- Experience with Access Control
- Experience with PA Systems
- Experience with CTV Systems (namely Avigilon)
- MUST hold Communications Cabling - Registered Open Cabler Licence
- MUST hold registration with ASIAL, ACMA or other
- White Card
- Ocre Card
- Police Clearance or able to obtain one
- NT Drivers Licence
What we can offer you:
- Vehicle and phone provided
- Wages paid weekly
- Ongoing support from the CELOTTI WORKFORCE offices
- Opportunities on other projects at completion of works
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest caliber candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.