We are looking for a Senior Contract Manager to lead the commercial aspects of our clients Petrie landmark project.
As Commercial Manager, you will:
- Clarify scope and administer head contracts, including preparation of client correspondence regarding variations and claims
- Prepare and administer subcontract and supplier contracts, including preparation of correspondence regarding claims and disputes
- Manage contract disputes and risk management/mitigation
- Manage and control cost
- Report on Earned Value
- Project forecasting and reporting against plan
- Prepare monthly valuations for review with the Project Manager
- Develop and mentor the team to deliver the commercial requirements of the project
- Tertiary qualifications in Commercial Law, Finance, Quantity Surveying or Engineering
- Significant experience in a similar position having worked on major infrastructure civil or rail construction projects
- Sound understanding of various forms of contracts and supply agreements and experience working closely with stakeholders in the resolution of disputes
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management abilities supported by high level verbal and written communication skills
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.