We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for managing multiple transmission line/substation and power station projects in Alice Springs NT.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the delivery of major capital and related projects and associated contracts using best practice project and contract management methodologies.
- Implementation and monitoring of risk, safety and environment systems and management plans to ensure Work Health and Safety, environment, cultural & heritage, industrial and other council or NT Government compliance is met on major capital projects.
- Lead regular audits of EPC contractor’s management plans.
- Regularly prepare comprehensive reports, budgets and advice to the GM Major Projects detailing all aspects of scope, time, cost, risk, safety, quality, project issues and other matters as required.
- Management of contract, procurement and risk activities for projects including maintenance of risk registers, actions register, project plans, contractor management and preparation of tender documentation as required.
- Undertake key project activities including development, updating and maintenance of project schedules and cost estimation including assistance to the GM in budget and cash flow re forecasts
- Provide project development, financial analysis & commercial advice to GM Major Projects in relation to development of new and related projects and future growth opportunities.
- An understanding of the power industry design, construction and the ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A tertiary qualification in Construction, Engineering and/or Project Management with 10+ years’ experience
- Well-developed power generation & power networks project management and project delivery skills, with a proven ability to deliver high quality outcomes within competing time frames and drive to achieve both project and corporate objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex contractual situations with a proven ability to maintain the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Commitment to health, safety & environment and safe working practices.
- Ability to lead a multidisciplinary team to achieve performance outcomes and project deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in finance and budget allocation, management and reporting.
- Demonstrated understanding of project, contract and risk management methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in good project record keeping.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.