Our client is a multi-discipline construction company with a healthy pipeline of projects throughout the Northern Territory. With this role you will be based in the Darwin office, working a Monday to Friday working week.
They are seeking a standout Senior Project Manager / Regional Manager to reside over their current projects as well as continue to grow the business in the region.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Project or Construction Management,
- 15+ years of experience on a variety projects,
- Defence and or government project experience highly regarded,
- Impeccable communication skills – written and verbal with a collaborative team focus,
- Sound commercial acumen,
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders /clients, peers and colleagues.
- Keen to use your experience to mentor and groom the team.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.