Celotti Workforce is excited to provide support on an exciting Landmark Project in North Brisbane. This 2 year project requires a Senior Supervisor / Superintendent to join their team for an immediate start.
As an experienced civil construction professional you will take the lead role in the coordination of all personnel, plant activities, and subcontractors ensuring safety, quality and liaising with the client and project manager during the delivery of the project.
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the client relationship 'on the ground'
- Responsible for schedule of works and planning for bulk earthworks projects
- Complete toolbox talks
- Previous experience in a civil Supervisor role for Civil & Earthworks projects
- Relevant associated qualifications / training / induction for Queensland Construction legislation
- Exposure to civil practices associated with major development projects including bulk earthworks, service installations and minor transport infrastructure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects
- Strong ability to read and interpret design plans
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact Vilisi James at CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402044103.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.