Our client is currently seeking an experienced Work, Health & Safety Advisor to join their team based in Dalby. In this role you will be managing a variety of sectors from hospitality, facilities, grounds and much more...
To be successful you will need to have:
- Diploma Work Health and Safety with relevant industry experience
- Workplace First Aid Certificate - Senior First Aid or higher qualification
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of national safety legislation
- Return to Work Qualification and experience
- Advanced MS Office skills – in particular MS Excel
- Manual drivers licence
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402044103.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.