You must love variety. Your time will be spent offering expert knowledge and guidance in the field of Occupational Health and Safety across all areas of the business (including Civil and Mining, Quarry, White collar operations).
You are a team player. You will possess a proactive and committed leadership approach to Occupational Health and Safety, looking for solutions with a positive and "can do" attitude.
Your highly developed interpersonal skills will mean you have the ability to communicate effectively across all levels and most importantly, you will influence and motivate others toward a culture of continuous improvement in OH&S
To be successful you will need to have:
- Diploma Work Health and Safety with relevant industry experience
- Workplace First Aid Certificate - Senior First Aid or higher qualification
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Queensland Mining and Quarrying Safety and Health Act 1999 as updated
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of national safety legislation
- Return to Work Qualification and experience
- Advanced MS Office skills – in particular MS Excel
- Manual drivers licence
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402044103.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.