CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking a Service Person for FIFO work at Groote. It is a 2 x 1 swing with day and night shift. Must have current working at heights and confined space within 2 years, and be trade qualified.
Our ideal candidate:
- Heavy Rigid (HR) Drivers Licence (preferred);
- Experienced with light vehicles, 4x4's, and other mobile plant;
- Familiarity with CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi equipment (desirable):
- Previous heavy plant operating experience (desirable):
- Committed and dedicated to learning;
- Proven commitment to health and safety;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team;
- Personal drive and results orientated.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI Workforce on 0410 880 702
CELOTTI Workforce is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure, and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest caliber candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful, and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.