Our Ideal Candidates
- Experience with maintenance and service of portable fire equipment, fire extinguishers, exit and emergency lighting.
- Carry out testing as per Australian standards
- Reasonable computer skills with Excel for keeping records and registers.
- Valid Police Clearance, or able to obtain one
- Ocre Card
- White Card
- NT Drivers Licence
- Good communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Vehicle and phone
- Wages paid weekly
- Ongoing support from the CELOTTI WORKFORCE offices
- Opportunities on other projects at completion of works
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest caliber candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.